Well it has been a fabulous week. I know, I know I have totally milked this 1st birthday.
But you do that with 1st birthday’s don’t you?
I am sure next year I will be far more composed. This year I am giddy with excitement. I have had an amazing week let alone year!
So you know the theory of what you put out there you get back in return?
Well this week I seem to have attracted specific things – let me clarify – if you have read the Secret or anything that relates to the Law of Attraction – what you put out there you get in return…
I designed a couple of flyers, a birthday card and chocolate box as a GIFT for some special people in my personal and professional life and in return I receive …
– a GIFT of hosting the Business Chicks Professional Networking Night in Brisbane on 17th October.
– a GIFT in the form of a brand new client to project manage their transition into a new business idea/venture
– a GIFT of amazing testimonials from friends, family, associates and colleagues that cheer me on!
– a GIFT of contributing to a professional networking event, endorsed by someone who ‘speaks highly of me’
– a GIFT of writing for a well known publication, having been sought out directly by the writer
– a GIFT of referrals from a couple of my clients that have had sessions this week
Funny thing is a lot of them have not received their gift yet – so I know this is not an ‘eye for an eye’ situation.
I could end this week on a high and just say – wow this is amazing – but I cannot help but feel that I need to do something with this amazing year/week/day I have had.
So I have chosen to contribute a donation to a charity. I thought a lot about this and racked my brain – do I align with a charity that works with Nourish from a brand perspective? Or do I go for what I think feels right?
So I have decided to donate a $1 a day for every day this year – $365 – to the Clown Doctors. There have been a few instances this year where I have been touched by other people’s stories and more so, close to home. So I hope that by doing this I support those beautiful little creations called children, who endure ongoing treatments and hospitalisation, access to the clown doctors to lighten their load. As things happen for a reason I met Robi Mack at an event once a couple of years ago and was in tears with her presentation with what they achieve in their work as Clown Doctors. I will let you take a look for yourself.
So next year – I hope to be enjoying my 2nd birthday in business, working with some amazing people and helping so many of you to achieve positive progress in your careers, business and life.
I also hope to be donating a lot more to charity.
and as I blow out this year’s candle I wish that ……(ssshhhh that’s my secret!)
Hip Hip Hooooray!